Saturday, November 8, 2008

Kerry Don took a PICTURE!

Kerry Don took this picture out in the field. They are stripping his brother, Dexter's cotton. He took it w/his blackberry phone and emailed it to me! I'm very impressed! He wanted to capture their DIRTY faces! The boys are into this cotton harvesting stuff.... I never see them. When they get home from school, they want to go to the field. Friday morning, I caught the boys talking about the fact they they could stay out in the field all night... because they didn't have school on Saturday. And they did, they got home last night at 11:00! And they were up at 7:00 this morning and ready to go again! This picture is of Brenden, Drew, Pake and Tate sitting on module tarps.

2 comments:

Tori said...

How exciting to hear about your guys helping their Dad. Doesn't it make you feel good? I know Riley can't wait until Scout is big enough to go with him.

Crystal & Warner said...

Give Delwin & Kristie big hugs from Wyoming.