Sunday, April 26, 2009

ATVing on Sunday Afternoon

Tater and Kerry Don, KD got a dirt bike.... he couldn't stand it! He wanted to be able to ride with the boys!
Pake on his 100!

KD getting air!


The pit filled up with water with the big rain and the track is still a lake! So, they can only jump out of the sides....

Some of our bulls across the road....
Love the 4 wheeler... I'm glad my ATV has 4 wheels :D
What a weekend! We played in a golf scrambled on Saturday... KD and I made a pretty good team. The boys had Bray and Meg over for the night! I caught them high jumping the shower curtain rod in the guest bedroom! Yeah! I guess Bray and Pake are getting ready for the Swinburn track meet.
Then, we rode this afternoon and watched the Talladega race too! What a race! Carl Edwards flipped on the finish and his car hit the fence.
We've got a busy week ahead... but we're looking forward to going to MacKenzie next weekend for the boys' birthdays.

No comments: