Monday, September 28, 2009

What a Weekend!

Pake was playing football on the trampoline with Hunter and Tate.... guess he kissed the side and ended up with this nice little gash. I said guys, "How do you play football on the trampoline?" Tate says, "Mom you just say HUT, HUT!"

On the way to the ER, I got to thinking that Pake could have a concussion. So I ask Pake if he thinks he thinking straight. So Tate says, "Hey Pake what's 4+4" Pake says, "8" Tate says, "He's fine Mom he knows what 4+4 is"
Anyway, Pake ended up with these nice pretty 8 stitches :( He was very BRAVE!

Kerry Don and I went on a nice little road trip... We saw some country we've never seen in Arizona and New Mexico .


I have seen pictures of cactus but never realized there are pastures that are covered in cactus.... they were cool! I'm not sure the ranch owners like them all that much though.

Then, we went on this little scenic route that was a little rougher than we bargained for!

This is Salt Creek Canyon.... didn't really get that good a picture... the deep part is in the shadow. It was plenty steep and curvy!

Of course, you know we had a golf! It was a nice little course in Gallup.

We only went about 1600 miles from Thursday evening - Sunday afternoon.... but it was a good trip! I was glad Pake's incident didn't happen while we were gone... I don't think Tami would have been too happy about an ER visit :)

No comments: