Friday, October 1, 2010

Millers Creek

Guess WHAT yall!? We went fishin'! I know that just shocks the socks off of you, but sure enough we did. We drove 200 miles down by Munday, TX.


Millers Creek Reservior is the best little fishing lake around, and it's really pretty too!


We met up with these Tulia guys...... I thought Randy and Jerry only golfed but sure enough, they fish too! They took the boys to check their jug lines and they had a nice little cat!



He was kinda ugly, but Jerry said he's good eatin'!




Course Pake had to hold him too!


We caught alittle mess of crappie. See the biggest one... that one's mine!

Not braggin or anything =)


We had a secluded peaceful little camp area with lots of cow patties and mud.

I just thought I was home.


We had a nice peaceful campfire and beautiful full moon. It was a grand weekend, but waaaaaay too short. Course, I wanted to go somewhere this weekend too, but Kerry Don reminded me that he farms and that there are crops in the field. I sure did want to go ATVing at the river, instead I guess I'll be a good little farmer's wife and take them hard working guys some fried chicken.


No comments: