Friday, April 6, 2012

rOcKs and more rOcKs

It's been a while y'all and I apologize.... been BUSY, BUSY!  I also apologize for this post because my pictures didn't load in the right order and I can't fix it with out starting over and frankly my dears today I don't give a... oh never mind I'm in hurry because I'm BUSY!  lol
Well I wanted ROCKS and FINALLY after a year of asking, KD loaded up the crew and we went to the ranch and got ROCKS!  I wanted really big rocks, but rocks are heavy! I know yall didn't know that but they are REAL heavy.  The little John Deere picked up some pretty nice rocks though and now they're in my yard and that makes me happy.  Who knew rocks like this could make a girl soooooo happy?  I told KD at least I'm into these rocks and not the kind that go on your finger ;)







This is really the rock I want in my yard but I think we'd have to move the house! 
Peace love and rOcKs

No comments: