Monday, May 21, 2012

19 Years with my Bestfriend

Today Kerry Don and I have been married 19 years!  Yes, I said 19!  WOW it's hard to believe.  The wagon is my anniversary present, built by KD.  He used old combine wheels and built the box!  It's AWESOME!  Thank you VERY much KD!  Have I ever mentioned how much I love him!

We had a great weekend at the lake.

Pake fished of course!

This is his bestest fishing buddy and fishing coach.  Thanks Lance for taking him!

Dena and Lance took our RZR for a ride.    Dena was so excited to go RTVing as she called it =)

I fixed kabobs!

Mr. Colby thought they were good!

Pake even liked them and decided he does in fact like mushrooms!

It's almost summertime y'all ;)

2 comments:

Tori said...

Congrats on the 19 years. It used to amaze me at how long ya'll (meaning T & H too) have been married, but I'm starting to understand. We've been married for 6 1/2 and it feels like 6 1/2 months.

We want to come to the lake. Seriously!! I would love to fish with Pakers and Scout has been saying how she wants to fish also. Pretty please!!

Anonymous said...

Hopped over here from Tori's blog! I love your wagon, so cool!