Sunday, July 28, 2013

Louie Strange Benefit Golf Scramble

Kaleidoscope has a benefit golf scramble each year.  I enjoy helping put it on.  It's lots of work but lots of fun.  We had a total of 15 teams.  This year we honored Louie Strange and proceeds benefited the Driskill House.  Jeanne Johnson of Rocking J Photography took pictures.  I've really enjoyed having her pictures for the newspaper article and my blog of course!  lol


Kerry Don and I really enjoy our time at the golf course!

Tate and Bray didn't golf but they had fun running all of the course all day!

They got some time in at the putting green too!

Pake golfed on a team with a group of his buddies.

Looks like Newt is putting a turkey feather in Pake's cap. 

I can't believe that Jeanne got this picture....

it's priceless to me!  Makes me laugh out loud! LOL lOl LoL lol

We golfed with Tami and Justin and it was a great day!

Looks like these guys had fun... Newt especially! lol

These guys were 2nd and it appears they even had a large time!

Tule Lake Golf Course is beautiful right now, y'all come golf!

1 comment:

Tori said...

I agree...these golfing pics are priceless. You should frame them!