Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Weekend Trip to Ruidoso

Last weekend we headed over to Ruidoso for the weekend. Tate rode with cousin DeDe on the trike and with Oakely one of the many dogs on this trip.

This special couple who happen to be KD's Aunt and Uncle were our awesome hosts.

The boys were up to no good of course.

Did I mention dogs on the trip.... yep Daisy, Oakely and Bootsy.

Kennedy, DeDe, KD and Pat 

The guys worked installing a new ceiling fan for Miss Pat for her birthday.

This is the back side of the cabin.... see the doggy stairs they have installed.... yes it's all about the dogs!

My new baby made the trip, but she didn't make it down the doggy run just yet.

It was all about the motorcycles too.... I like this Harley of Dan's with the longhorn on the front.

All the kids.... Jerzi, Rustie, Rexie, Rali, Meghan, Pake, Bray, Tate & Matthew

My precious boys that NEVER fight and I'm NEVER sarcastic.

So my big purchase: this mariachi band.  I love them so much!

Bootsy had a great weekend too, but she was ready for the ride home. 
Can't wait to go back to the cabin!

No comments: