Monday, January 12, 2009

A Day of Fun at Aunt Pat's
We went to Muleshoe for our great Aunt LaVerne's 98th birthday party. Unfortunately, LaVerne got the stomach bug and didn't get to come. We sure were sad she didn't get to come, but I guess we basically had the party with out her. We had family come from as far as, east of Dallas. The food and fellowship as always were outstanding!
This is RARE! A picture with both my sister and brother.
Tori, me and Tripp. Tripp is the oldest, then me and then Tori.
Tripp always plays tag football with the kids... he had a pretty big group of us. Even Hope, Preston and I played. Pake isn't in this picture because he headed back in the house for more chocolate cake!
We had FOUR cakes... Yes Four! Tori made the red velvet, Hope made the way CUTE fondue 3 tierd cake, and Pat made Angel food and chocolate.

Trail, Tate and Carly (Carly is from Rockwall east of Dallas)...
these three became buddies in Buffalo Gap this year at our family reunion.
My neices: Autumn, Summer and Scout!

Me feeding Scout... ok this kid is funny because she doesn't lay down to take a bottle... she has to be sitting up! I think she's just afraid she's going to miss something. Her personality is really starting to come out, and I think she's going to be a character. Also, I have to comment on the orange chair.... you know this is Aunt Pat's house because she loves the color orange!

Cousins: Mary Beth, my Mom, Teresa and LaRue... these are some outstanding ladies!

This is Mr. TROUBE between two very sweet ladies (mother and daughter)..... Teresa, Pete and Juanice. Pete thinks he's the comedian of the family! WE love to give him a hard time!

My uncle Don and his boys Danny and Jimmy!
I had a great time visiting with Danny about deep sea fishing!
Mr. Pake with Hopey and Tori in the background!

Two little monkeys in the tree... Trail and Tate!

Mr. Pake WAY up in the tree!

Tripp heading up the flag football game... my boys love it!

Down set hut... Tate and Papa!

Tripp tagging Mr. Speedy Gonzales...

They always have to get a game of dominios going.... Hoyt, Preston, Riley and Tripp.
Even though Aunt LaVerne didn't get to come to her birthday celebration... we all had fun!

1 comment:

Liss and MOMMY said...

There must something in the water in Muleshoe. My GrandGranny lived there until she passed away about 10 years ago. She was 101 and was just a few months away from being 102! My Great Aunt still lives there. Small world.