Thursday, January 22, 2009

Golfing in January!?
We have had some beautiful days here lately, so we've been hitting the golf course every chance we get. The boys love to go out there but we have to remind them to be quiet! Come to think of it... I have to keep reminding myself the same thing! If I actually hit a good shot, I tend to follow it with a big hoop and holler. The problem is hitting a good shot doesn't happen very often for me.

Pake got golf clubs for Christmas, so he loves trying his out! Hunter already had golf clubs and Tate just shares with them. NOTE: They are all lefties.... even Kerry Don! It's ironic that my husband and 2 boys are all left handed and even Hunter (my 3rd child) is a lefty!
Tate, Hunter O, and Pake...
Kerry Don had the priviledge of hauling the boys around.... acutally I think you're only supposed to have 3 on a cart... OPPS! We're already breaking the country club rules.

Tate being his normal goofy, right in the middle of the picture, cheesing, dramatic, arnory SELF!
Doesn't this make Hunter and Pake look so grown up! I'm glad they're interested and are learning when they're young! Maybe they'll become pros... lol

Miss Pat and I... we really enjoy golfing together... We mostly laugh!

KD looking to see if it's going to land on the green, I meant brown... golfin in January isn't very green! Pat behind him to see if she can spot it! We spend more time looking for Kerry Don's golf ball...

Miss Pat getting ready to hit the ball.

Me getting ready to hit my pink ball... I have better luck finding a pink ball than a white one!
Just wanted share some shots of us golfing.... Who knew we'd get to golf sooo much in January! It's cool and NO mosquitos makes it even better! The Tule Lake Golf Course is right beside a wildlife refugee... last night we saw the prettiest fox. He had a big ole bushy tail. We also saw deer and turkey last night!

3 comments:

Liss and MOMMY said...

You and Maude just have to have the pink ball. Do you have the barbie clubs too?
We have lived at the park the past two days. Crazy weather!

Tandy Adams said...

Melissa... I don't have the barbie clubs but I bet Maude's are awesome! Thanks for always leaving me comments!

Wendy said...

I'm afraid your golfing days are over until at least the weekend. Hope it warms back up fast. I love reading your site!!!