Monday, February 2, 2009

Brother Brian's Surprise Birthday Party
Kerry Don and I hosted a birthday party for Brian this weekend. Christy and I teach together and have been good friends for several years. Brian works for the electric company, but he's also a preacher on the side. He is such an awesome guy! The West Family: Emily, Brianna, Christy, Addie and Brian. They have 3 sweet beautiful girls!
Kerry Don made Brian a disk to cook on. They use these on the turkey fryer burners. They work great for cooking breakfast at the lake!

Kerry Don cheesing! He cooked ribs and chicken legs.... finger lickin GOOD!

Brian and his oldest daughter Brianna! What a pretty girl... I can't believe she's getting married in May!

Jeanine and JT..... These two are something else! This is Brian's sister-in-law and nephew. They sure are missing Brad (Brian's brother).... it has almost been a year since he's been gone. They are so strong though and JT is a very respectful young man. It has been great getting to know them! JT is a freshmen in Silverton.

Me, Jeanine, and Christy.... We have lots of fun together!

Hunter O and Traci! Hunter and Pake are just 2 weeks apart and have been friends since before they could walk. I think this is a very sweet picture! Traci is also a school teacher and working on her master... I'm so proud of her!

Jack and Tay... Tay and I also teach together! Jack (a cop) decided he liked my new camera and he took lots of pics for me!

Brian told JT, "Don't look"..... and he wouldn't!

It took some coaxing but I finally got their picture. I think they surprised Brian pretty good.
The good thing about hosting something at the house is that it motivates me to CLEAN. I gave the garage a major cleaning! It was sooo filthy and junky.... I'm trying to figure out how we accumulate sooo much junk! Seriously where does it come from? Maybe it will stay clean for a few days!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I always think that too. It seems like the junk reproduces faster and faster each time you get rid of it.