Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Hobby
I have a new hobby that I am sooooo excited about! Kerry Don has many hobbies: restoring old cars, building things-- anything he puts his mind to, and now his latest... golfing (which I'm also getting it to as well and don't know when I'm going to have to time for it). My little sister has taken up sewing which I'm extremely impressed by and jealous-- TORI!

Anyway, my new hobby is digital scrapbooking. I have always loved pictures and taking them. I enjoyed scrapbooking, but could never find the time to sit down and get it done. I have been aggravated at myself for not getting any albums done. So, I started looking on the the computer at digital scrapbooking. There's tons of information out there. I have spent many hours trying to figure it all out..... I still have sooo much to learn. But, I finally got about 20 pages done and sent them to the printer. I was really pleased with the results. I think it is so awesome that I never have to go to a scrapbooking store for supplies. I just download them right off the internet and create my pages. Then, I send my pages to a printing company online and they just mail them right to me. Plus, they are even 12x12 pages. So, finally I have something to occupy all my extra time (LOL) and I can perserve all the memories my boys are creating for our family! Actually, sometimes it's funny how much I can get done around the house in such a short amount of time, so I can sit down at the computer and play with my digi scrapping!

1 comment:

The Chapple Adventures said...

I use Memory Mixer...what program do you use??