Friday, February 27, 2009

Just Some Rambling Thoughts of Mine....

This year is flying! It is so hard to believe that it's almost spring break. Where did this year go? Pake is almost 10 and Tate almost 7... WOW! Blows my mind. My boys are growing up way too fast!


We've been hanging out at the golf course this week since we've had unseasonably beautiful weather. Of course now here's the weekend and it's going to be cold! Pake is really loving golf.... He beat several of my shots on Wednesday evening (course that's not saying much, but he just loves to say... "I beat you Mom!"). On hole number 7 he hit it on the edge of the green with his first hit! He just amazes me! Most of the time he hits it straight basically just using one arm. I hope golf is something he can have fun with. Tater gets frustrated but I told him he has to keep practicing. Kerry Don's been improving his golf game too... shot only 5 over Par on 9 holes last night! I'm going to have to take some lessons I guess! Looks like this is what the boys are going to be wanting to do.

I'm looking forward to the weekend.... even though it involves a mountain of laundry!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I was beginning to think you fell off the face of the Earth.

Tori said...

I'm proud that Pake is beating you. He's good at pretty much everything. Some guys are just like that.....I have one living in my house.