Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Miss Maxie Ruth Adams

This is Maxie our darling mutt. She came from Sandhill Feedyard in Earth, Texas, thanks to the Townsend's. Her daddy is Trail's boxer, Max, and her momma is Jenny, Tripp's feedyard dog. They ask me what kind of dog she is and I tell them half boxer, half cowdog.... they're like what. I say yeah, cowdog like border collie, austrailia shephard, blue heeler, and maybe some coyote. But Maxie has been a wonderful dog.
Just recently she has started coming in the house. Her spot is on the stairs so she can see everything going on. But, if she hears a dirt bike leave she is at the door wanting out. She has to go everywhere the boys go. This last weekend the boys were gone and she wanted in the house, went upstairs looking for them, and everytime she heard a vehicle pull up she was looking to see if it was her boys.
I always said I wanted a good for nothing dog and I got her... she's so sweet and wonderful.
Well I guess this post says it all, don't have much to write about.... so I write about my dog! We had a busy weekend though, I just didn't get any pictures. The boys went to Clarendon for Kendi's birthday to ride horses. Then Saturday we got a room in Amarillo and took the boys to the Arena Cross motorcycle races. Now we're ready for spring break and it looks like we're going to get some winter weather with it too!

1 comment:

Tori said...

You're tellin me you don't have any pics of your 35th birthday?