Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girls Golf Day

We had a girls golf day on Tuesday of Spring Break. We met on the driving range at 11 and Teddy gave us lessons. We had lunch at El Sarape. Then, we hit the course and golfed 9 holes. We scrambled which is lots of fun! In this picutre it's Leslie, Traci, Trisha, Paula, Julie, Marry, Judy and I.

Our golf course has lots of wild life. This is a fox that was up in a tree. I didn't know foxes got up this high in trees but sure enough. He's so cute!
Another shot of the fox. We've seen him before running around and he has the biggest bushiest tail.... I still am shocked that he gets up in the trees.






Tate did great yesterday. He stayed with his Daddy. Then, when KD came out to golf he brought him out to me. He has had very little pain and he's been so tough. He didn't ride his motorcycle yesterday. But I'm sure he's going to try it out soon!

No comments: