Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bahamas

Hi to my boys... Pake and Tate... we miss yall and hope that you're having lots of fun! We're having a great time here!

That's our resort in the background... it's all inclusive and we've really enjoyed it!
This is Tami and I and our wind sail teacher.

Kennedy, KD, the teacher and Justin about to go out and learn to sail!

KD and I on the beach!

That's our group... KD, I, Kennedy, Meg, Tami and Justin.. great friends!

We're having a great time... still no phone service so this is my way of communicating... Tori leave me a comment or email me at tandy.adams@yahoo.com... Luv ya Pake and Tate... have fun and we'll see yall soon!



2 comments:

Tori said...

Tate & Pake say they "love ya'll", Trail says he wants to come to the Bahamas....you know like the President. Tori says "wow how can you handle sooo many boys all the time".

Pake has been riding his rip stik and pulling Scout in her wagon at the same time. Tate was singing "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me" to Scout at breakfast.

This stuff will probably be a whole new post. I'll try to get lots of pics and videos.

Ya'll have fun!!

Tandy Adams said...

We went to the Atlantis today.... WOW makes our resort look like trailer trash LOL! We went shopping at the market... that was an experiance and rode the city bus!

We're headed out to wind sail again and having a fancy dinner tonight and KD has to wear slacks.... he's not so excited about that!

Loved your stories about the boys... I just hope Tate doesn't sing "Toes" to Scout... LOL

We still don't have phone service but we'll continue to check in this way! Miss my boys, give them kisses! Thanks again for watching them maybe yall will teach them some manners LOL love, love!