Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Bahamas

Hi guys... it's our last day here! While I'm sad, I'm glad too because it means I'm closer to seeing yall! Miss my boys!

Thought the boys would like seeing a close up of the iguana... Trail for sure!

After we had lunch out at Saddleback Cay, we got to feed our leftovers to the sharks there! They like chicken legs the most. The crazy thing is we went swimming on the beach right around the corner. EHHH!


Group pic!


This is the straw market where Tami and went shopping. It's WILD! They come at you trying to sell you stuff talking 90 to nothing. The Bahamians have a slight British accent, but they all speak English. There are lots of British tourist as well and I am picking up their accent.... like "There's a bloody shark!" LOL



That's the Atlantis HOTEL! Pretty fancy!



A huge Sting Ray at the Atalantis Aquarium.
Today I think we're planning on relaxing at the resort and just swimming and laying around and resting! We fly out around noon tomorrow, but won't be back in Lubbock until late Thursday night. Talk to yall soon!


Oh one more pic I forgot I put on here.... Kennedy wanted to be buried in the sand.... it was funny!

No comments: