Thursday, February 17, 2011

Baby Bobcats

Kerry Don and I saw 5 baby bobcats yesterday just right north east of Roll-a-Cone.  Well they could have possibly been baby teenager bobcats. I'm just saying they weren't baby babies, but they weren't full grown either. Three of them ran off, but these two just hung out in the tree and looked at us.


Of course, this is the one and only time I didn't have my Canon!  But I got a few pictures with my phone.

 They really weren't that scared.  Kerry Don even said they were so durn cute he didn't even want to shoot them!  OK seriously I don't think he said cute.  Maybe he said cool.  Cool Cats!
 I, of course, wanted to take them home, declaw them and let them live at the Backwards K. 

But I don't think Maxie would like them.

I also found this picture in my phone taken by Judy. 
Anyone know who this freak is? 

It looks like she's wearing her student's Elmer Fudd cap.  Cool Cap.... Cool Cats too.  Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute picture of ya!!!!