Monday, May 16, 2011

Redneck Country Bumpkin Landscaping, Part II

I haven't had much to blog about, not because we haven't been busy, mainly because I haven't been taking pictures.  I know that's a shocker!  We've been playing baseball, golfing, celebrating Cinco de Mayo and birthdays and NO!, I know, I haven't been taking pictures!  SHAME SHAME on me!

Anyway, we've been working in the yard so here are some updates on
my Redneck Country Bumpkin Landscaping project!

We planted a few Sundays back and it was a job! 
 Good thing I had some helpers, because we couldn't have done it with out them.

Tater was great help, especially when we let him drive!

R
Coey helped too, and when he pulled up, I said, "Coey if you're smart you'll get right back in your pickup and leave, because if you don't you're fixin' to be workin'!"  Well he's not smart, he stayed and yep, he ended up digging and planting, and we couldn't have done it with out him!  Thanks Sonny!

Kerry Don kept saying we're going be here until midnight! 
 But we weren't because we had all that good help!

A few weeks later we got the newest addition, our sign.

Justin made my sign... thanks Jun!  So all my plants are still living!  I know it's a miracle... even through all this drought, they're looking promising.  Oh and we don't want to forget my roadrunner (see him in the corner).  He's from my secret pal.  Secret Pal whoever  you are, thank you and you must know me pretty good.  The card said "BEEP!  BEEP!  Now your rooster has a roadrunner friend."   Too cute!  Adios, Y'all!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I LOVE your rooster!!