Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Baby Sis

My baby sis came to visit!  Of course, Pake had to take us for a ride in the Scout.

Scout says, "Hey when I get big can I have the Scout?
  But please, please paint it a different color for me!" 

We had to show them the GIANT cross built at Roll-A-Cone.  I think it's like 40 feet tall and I think y'all will be seeing it soon, somewhere near Happy.

Tia Tandy and some cute punks.

I love how Reno is cheesing!  Scout on the other hand is soo serious!

It just happened to be someone's birthday.  Instead of a traditional cake, I made strawberry and chocolate cake balls and chocolate covered strawberries.  I wish I'd never learned to make cake balls, they're not any good!  Seriously they're horrible. 

Not really, I'm totally joking, they're too good!  I just can't make them too often because I can't stop eating them.... just saying.

No comments: