Monday, September 3, 2012

ReDnEcK dIvInG bOaRd

As I've said before.... Y'all ain't gonna BeLiEvE this...
We had the ultimate rEdNeCk country bumpkin diving board at Lake MacKenzie this weekend. 
Yes that's a Skytrack.
 
 
My kid was the second punk to jump in.... no fear!
 
Wow... cool diving board huh?

The kids were definitely entertained!

What could be more fun than a high dive at the lake? I promise it's very deep.  As a result of the drought, the lake has gone way down... but it turns out there is a huge ledge or drop off here and it was the perfect location for a skytrack diving board.

KD & Newt (owner of the skytrack).  Newt is a just a BIG kid and he gets a big kick out of the little kids having fun too!  Well truth be told, I'm not sure who had more fun the big kids or the little kids.  I do know two big kids that just supervised though (hint... KD & Tandy) =)

A couple times they loaded up and went up higher!  Yikes!

This guy was the bravest and took the highest jump... go sPeEdO!
 
Then they had to get a ski rope and make a swing.... everyone lOvEd it too!  Especially tAtEr Jack!
 
lAbOr DaY has now come and gone. Summer's over y'all (sniff/sniff).
We went out with a bAnG though!
But hey on a bRiGhTeR note.... it's time for some fOoTbAlL y'all and hArVeSt and then comes pUmPkInS and then tUrKeYs.... wait I might be getting ahead of myself.

No comments: