Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Boys of Cotton

We're still making modules, I mean the cotton boys are anyway. 
Modules are cool, they sorta look like trailer houses.... lol

The module builder has to keep up with how many dumps he gets...
that way all of trailer houses or modules are all the same height. 
There's actually an art to it =) Jose & Chinco are pretty talented!

Cotton gets spilled all over the place sometimes.  Don't worry it's not wasted,
 they vacuum it all up at the end of the night and put it on the last module!
Yes, they have a vaccuum on the boll buggy!

Here comes the stripper and boll buggy,

actually that's Chad and KD.
 
There's my boyfriend upclose =)

The whole crew:  Butch, Pake, Chad, and KD.
 
They're stripping in front of my house.... I went for a walk around the patch and got these shots!  Then, I jogged on back to the house and whooped up a gourmet meal.  Ok, ok I confess, it was Stouffer's lasagna, green beans, Texas Toast garlic bread, and a rum cake (I had in the freezer from a silent auction).  I call that Semi-Homemade.... thank goodness for the freezer section ;)
 
They're hoping to be done by the weekend, BUT of course, Butch's stripper blew a hose. 
Who knows?  Let's hear it for the boys of cotton!

No comments: