Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coming and Going

We don't know if we're coming or going around here....
Hey who's coming and who's going? 
Are you coming or am I going?
Am I going and are you coming?
Nevermind.... the point is we've been coming and going
from the field to the football game 
and back to the field and then to football practice
and then back to the field...
 
Milo field
 

The oldest kid of mine, can't decide what he likes more working in the field or playing football...
 
because Pake #18 really loves football!

He loves hunting too... last Friday he shot this nasty mangy ugly ole coyote!
 

The younger of my two, he's on the right, his cousin is on the left
and they are true BLUE GATORS. 
They love their football and they're having a heck of a good season. 
They're almost undefeated.... they lost in overtime last week by only a few yards!

These cousins came over to cheer on the Gators!

Back to the field... this is the first cotton module of the season!

They're putting netting over it...

My goodlookin' handsome boys!

Pake running the boll buggy!

KDawg stripping!
 
I've been cooking... chicken fried steak & gravy, Pioneer Woman smashed taters, green beans, chocolate cake and Halloween popcorn! 

Dr. Pepper Spicy Pork burrito, avocado pico, beans and sopapilla cheesecake!
Those are just the ones I've taken pictures of.... and yes I've been to El Burrito too =) 


I've also been taking pictures and I got this beautiful picture of the sky! 
All of these pictures are from my phone... the ole iPhone does pretty good.
 
I still don't know whether I'm coming or going, but I've gotta go to
Floydada and then back to field to feed the guys. 
 Two crews today... nevermind that's a whole different story!  See y'all soon!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Whew!! I'm not sure how y'all do it. I like to sleep too much. I guess I'd better now cuz when the kids are bigger I won't get to.