Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Homecoming Happenings

These kids were excited about homecoming! 
 
As part of STuCo duties, I help with the homecoming court by getting the roses and taking their pictures.  Aren't they a great looking bunch!  I know yall are wondering which beauty was crowned!  (hint she's in the white dress)
 

These guys are big bad 8th graders!  What?  How'd that happen?
I know! Makes me sad thinking of Pake being in high school next year!

As for these two, they'll be in junior high!  Ok now, I'm really depressed! 
 
Had to share this great picture of cousins too!

We had a great win on homecoming!  Go hornets!  It was quite chilly at the game, and so well truth be told, I left during 1st quarter to take supper to the harvest crew in the field. 
We are cutting milo too!  It's fall y'all
 

No comments: