Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hangin' With the Guys

I like hangin' out with the guys. 
 
This weekend Aaron took his deer stand that he built at school in his welding class.  He used recycled materails, and I was impressed... they still have to get the windows for it though.

Tate, Brenden, Pake, Aaron and Drew ready to see a big 'ole deer, aoudad or pig. 
Actually KD was looking at a couple aoudad that were on the canyon rim.

Of course they had to check on this deer feeder too, it was putting out too much corn!

These are Pake's pictures!  They sat in the deer stand this morning while the rest of use were all snug and warm in our beds in the camper.  I like Pake's pictures and I like my warm bed in my camper!

 
Then, we hiked and we went to places we've never been before.  And there were a couple places that KD and I decided we just might not try again.  And I guarantee we're going to be sore... Geez we're gettting old!

This is a big crack that turns into a cave...
KD wouldn't let us, uhhh I mean the boys go down in there though. 

This is Tate's favorite place and it is pretty and it is easy to get to, so we'll be back!
We're loving our time at the ranch this fall =)
 
 

No comments: