Sunday, December 23, 2012

Dirty Sista Santa Scarf Exchange

Usually this blog is all about huntin', farmin' and ranchin'.  Believe it or not though... I do get time with the girls every once in a while.  We kicked the boys out and had our Kaledioscope Christmas party.  We had a Dirty Sista Santa Scarf exchange.  Well these girls aren't particularly sweet.... YES they steal!  I got stolen from 4 times!  Ok, Ok truth be told, I started by stealing.  Yes I admit, Cara had the cutest bright colored dingly bobber scarf, I just fell in love with it.  So when it was my turn, I stole it .  I knew I wasn't going to keep it though.  So then when some one stole Cara's yep she stole it right back.  Then, I got this cute chevron infinity scarf and of course Kymm snatched it up.  I didn't think I'd ever recover, but then I got this cute red, black and white polka dot scarf.  I thought ok surely everyone will quit picking on me, but NO Sonya stole it too!  WOW!  That's not even the end of it.... I finally got this cute sparkly leopard print scarf, it was perfect.  But NO my best friend Judy, I thought anyway, stole it.  But when all the dust settled, I admit I got a beautiful black and white fuzzy warm scarf and smart tip gloves.  We had a lots of laughs.  And laughin' is really what it's all about.
Here's the crew:  (back row) Sammy, me, Sher, Twaci, LeeAnn, Sonya, Lizbeth, (front row) Dr. Kimmy, JudyBug, Cara, Paula and Kymm.  We also all came together and bought for several angels. 'Tis the season y'all!  

No comments: