Friday, April 12, 2013

What time is it?

What time is it?  Yeah?  Don't you know!?  It's RANGER time!  Last weekend we were in Arlington for the 2nd Rangers game of the season.  It was exciting, the company was great, the stadium is awesome, the entertainment was great, the food was great, our friends were fun, ummm what else.... NO they didn't play well.  No they did NOT win!  But we did get to see a few home runs.

Rick, Judy, me and KD.... and that's my old principal behind us in the orange cap.  
Hi Mr. H!  I had to behave myself!



Thanks to a friend of ours (we happen to buy all kinds of insurance from him), we had a suite!   


The Suite was SWEET!


Katie Beth, JBug and I

All the players watching from the dugout.  They've been playing great ever since the game we attended.... maybe someday we'll go back and take the boys and they'll win!  In the meantime, Let's GO Rangers!

No comments: