Sunday, September 8, 2013

the HOG

Pake finally trapped a hog!

He says, "See I told y'all my trap would work!"

Pake is happy, happy, happy!

We think he weighed about #180.

Talk about some excitement!

Bye, bye Mr. Hog!

I photo bombed this picture with my shadow.

Another shadow pic.

Hiking is what we do!


Drew, Braden, Aaron, Pake, Brenden and Tate

And I must share a funny story.... This was Tate's friend, Braden's first trip to the ranch.  He told Tate, "Your Mom is just like Mama Kay (from Duck Dynasty) because she's always like... look at this look at that and your Dad is like Phil... like whatever."  Then, my nephew Brenden said, "Yeah and she cooks good too!"  Well I think that's quite the compliment to be compared to Mama Kay.  Happy, Happy, Happy!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Careful, the new name might stick. I'm so happy for Pake and his HOG! Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend.