Saturday, September 28, 2013

Walk for the Cure

  
I would like to thank everyone that walked for me today in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure. 
 I am so blessed with supportive family and friends!  I can't even put into words, truly how thankful I am!  I also want to thank Cheryl (even though she ran off to the mountains lol) and Andreia for making our shirts!
 
Speaking of the shirts.... they are sooo cute!

And this is the backside!  You can't go wrong with camo and pink!  Thanks again girls!
 

Hope, Summer, Tori and my Mom - my wonderful family!

Julie, Traci, Tesla, Judy and Marry Ann - my awesome friends!

Leigh and thank you girl for raising lots of $$$!

Tami thank you for everything you did to help put this together!
 
Sherry thanks for all the support!
 

Rexie and Rustie... their shirts were so cute!
 
I told y'all they were cute!
 
Tami and her girls!
 
Pat so glad you walked too!
 
 
 
Marry Ann enough of the emotions!  Judy cute cap!
 

This picture shows all the love I felt today. 
 
I have been overwhelmed with emotions this week.
I finished radiation Friday! 
I'm done with treatments! 
GoodBYE cancer!
 
Unfortunately, there are many others still fighting the battle =(  It's days like today when everyone comes together that we help find a cure!  Girls get your mammograms!

No comments: