Sunday, February 21, 2010

Laaazy Sunday

This has been quite possibly the LAAAZIEST Sunday ever.
Maxie agrees. She's chillin. Glad nobody got a pictue of me snoozing, because I've done my fair share of it today.

The boys are looking up educational stuff on the computer. Not really. They're watching bloopers on YOUTUBE.COM.

Then, they realize I'm taking pictures of them. They don't like it. But I tell them oh just ignore me. Seriously, I've gotta have something to blog about.


Later, this afternoon I caught KD giving the kids a math lesson up stairs in the game room. Ok so they were playing cards. Actually, they were playing 31... so I guess they kinda were getting a math lesson.



And yes they were betting but just with chips.... no harm right.


Tater was the first one out of chips... maybe he needs some more math lessons.



And this dang CAKE.... I've just eaten two pieces today... maybe more.... maybe I lost count. I made this lovely RED VELVET cake for our Kalediescope Club Party. Yep I made it from scratch. Seriously. Ok I lied it came out of a box and the icing came out of a tub. I know I should be ashamed, my Grandma Hazel would scold me and tell me to use her recipe. It was the best..... but I can't make divinity icing.... that stuff was soo good.
Wait I'm supposed to be a on a diet... Oh well, Tater told me the other day, and he was serious. He said, "Momma you're really not THAT fat for your age." Gotta laugh at that kid. Now, I'm going to finish off the evening, watching Nascar and eating a medium rare RIBEYE!


1 comment:

Tori said...

OK....so I haven't been to your house in so long that I don't even recognize the furniture in pictures. I'm coming.....soon!! Tell Metty Ann we want egg rolls.