Sunday, February 7, 2010

Surprise 29th


My baby sis is turning 29, so we surprised her at Texas Roadhouse!

Hopey our super crafty sister-in-law made this cake. HOW cute is that! It says "OML TORI CNT BELIEVE UR 29 :)" Her phone looks exactly like it, too. She calls it her blueberry. NOTE: OML means Oh My Lands.... ok yall probably all knew that but I didn't. LOL


Papa Preston and Tori... she's like, ok yeah yall got me!



Riley, ATL, Sum and Hopey...


Mimi Jane and Papa Preston drove all the WAY from Springer, just for the surprise!
Yall see that box.... LODGE COLOR it's porcelain enamel on cast iron pot that Mom got for us girls. It's like the pot Pioneer Woman uses but cheaper. I used it already and I know I'm going to LOVE it!

OK.... yall are like whaaaaat? A loveseat in the back of the pickup! Yes indeed, one of Tori's Craiglist finds that I picked up for her. It's got great wood carved legs and details.... I think covered in cowhide it would be toooo COOL.... TORI bring it back, I want it!



CHANGE GEARS!!!!!

We finished up the evening watching MONSTER TRUCKS! Monkey Tate, Conchur, Bray and Pake all paid very good attention!


Mr. Pake, Carson and Bray.... we were so glad we ran into Dennis, Carson, Bray, Kennedy and
Conchur because the boys like to hang out!



Getting AIR! I want to drive.... yall think they'd let me!
Wait yall know that would not be good!


No comments: