Monday, February 1, 2010

Photographer Paker

This past Saturday they had a well go out on one of Joe Byrd's places. And since the cows really needed a drink, KD gathered up a crew and headed out to pull the well, in the SNOW!
Brrr.... I thought about going (seriously I did) but then I conned Paker into taking pictures for me and he did an awesome job!

Cowboy Alan and KD with Tater right in the middle of it all.

I've heard pulling a well really isn't that fun!
NOTE: I said I've heard. I don't actually have any experience.

Looks like Butch has got the trusty ole rubbers on... boots that is!


KD's well pulling rig. Hey it gets the job done!



Hunter O stacks the rods as they pull the well.




I'm not sure how deep this well was... but my guess is pretty deep!
They pulled the well all right, and not once but TWICE. Guess it wasn't KD's day. One heck of a way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Also, I want to give props to Paker again, for doing a great job taking pictures for me! Good job Buddy you might end up like your Momma after all.

No comments: