Sunday, March 14, 2010

Turkeys

Our Mamas are starting to calve. I love to see new babies.

Babies calves are the cutest little turkeys ever.
It's been great seeing the pretty green wheat... finally.

These little turkeys are weinin' calves from last year's calf crop that are almost ready for the sale.

You got a love seeing a good Angus calf, trottin' across a green wheat field.
Life is good for this fat little turkey.


Pake's calf.


Tate's calf. KD lets the boys pick a calf every year and tag them with their own ear tag. Of course, I always make KD drive around the pasture until we find them, so I can take a picture of the little turkeys.


Now this really is a BIG 'ole turkey from the golf course which is what got turkeys on my mind. Yesterday when we golfed they were all puffed up and fanned out. And they will talk to you.... gobble, gobble, gobble. I think they're down right purty.

AND speaking of turkeys.... my friends are turkeys. They surprised me last night with a birthday party. We had a LARGE time, as always! I'm blessed with the best girlfriends. Thank you Tami BABY for being the best hostess ever!


Well it's offically spring break.... let the fun begin! I'm looking forward to spending time with my little turkeys, Pake and Tate. Oh and KD, he's MY big turkey.


Turkeys. Turkeys. I think my Aunt Pat always calls orney kids... little turkeys.

No comments: