Sunday, March 7, 2010

March 6th

Yes March 6th is my birthday. I had a special day! Scout came to see ME!!!! Oh yeah, and Tori too! No really, I was so glad they came to hang out and have lunch!

And Tori Beth, don't gripe about this picture... it was the best one of all of them.

Scout liked playing on my stairs. Also, Scout likes to have her picture taken =)

We were chilling on the couch when I hear her saying, "Picture!" She waited on the stairs for me to get my camera. Then, she said "Cheese" I think she has a future in modeling.


Here I told her to put her hand on her hip, "Cheese!"



I took many more pictures through out the day of Miss Scout, but I believe this is the one that she said, "One more!" We might be in trouble!




She rode the 4 wheeler for about 15 seconds.... then she needed her Momma!

Kerry Don took them for a ride in his ranchero. She calls KD, "Don." She even liked "Don," and she gave him a kiss when they left.


Love KD's ranchero.... tooo purty. After Tori and Scout left, we headed to Amarillo for the Make-a-Wish car show. KD put this ranchero in it about 3 years ago, and he received a People's Choice Award. Quite an honor.


This is the ride that caught his eye the most.... an old Willy's Jeep. He has a '46 out in the junk pile.... it's the first vehicle he restored when he was only in the 7th grade.


Then, we took the boys to watch Arena Cross.


Tate, Hunter, Pake and JT (today is JT's 16th birthday).... talk about payin' attention.... the boys really pay attention at an event like this. And they pay attention for 3 - 4 hours straight.
The main entertainment was this guy. Yeah, he set hisself on fire and walked about 50 feet. Why I ask? Seriously WHY? Crazy.


And then there was the free style... when this guy did a back flip. Yep, flipped a dirt bike backwards.... and not just once but twice. Why, I ask myself? Why seriously? But guess what my boys love it all... and I guess truth be told.... ok, yeah I think it's kinda cool. We saw lots of good friends.... including the Silverton crew. It was a fun evening.
Now, Pake and I are getting ready to go get on a dadgum airplane. Again. We're reallly tired of Denver. =(


1 comment:

Andreia Rice said...

HOpe you had a great birthday! I actually saw you at the arena cross you and another lady with short red hair were going to the bathroom. We were sitting just below the bathrooms! lol