Sunday, March 21, 2010

Motorcross at the Cowboys Stadium

One word.... HUGE!
And I'm not kidding!

The place is sooo big I had to get about a mile away to gt a picture of the WHOLE thing.

Do you see the fake smiles? Taking pictures just aggravates the snot out of my boys.


They had Ford vehicles on display waaaay up there.
From where we sat they looked like they were toy size.


Justin and Meghan were there too. We had fun hanging out with them and climbing all the way to the highest seats! It made me a little nervous and sick to my stomach.




The kids sitting in the highest row!


This is the view from the top row. I usually don't mind heights but I tell you this really bothered me. I mean it is STEEP like looking off of a cliff! Did I mention that I did not like it? Ok I seriously almost freaked out. So I sat down on my bottom and scooted on down.
Yep I did! Not really, but I had a death grip on the railing.



The race is on! We were right behind the starting line. It was a cool view.


CRASH!




The finish line... look closely there are motocycles in the air. Really there are.
And this is even with my zoom action lense...



The BIG screen!





Tate gave his undivided attention to the whole event.
I bet his teachers wish that he did in class too!



Free Style!


And when we came out of the stadium, it was snowing! Yes, snowing in Dallas, Texas on March 20th. Did I mention it was cold? Brrrr.... But we still had fun and enjoyed our first trip to the new Cowboys Stadium. Now we're all set to go to a Cowboys Football game.


No comments: