Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 AM

I woke up at 2:00 AM and layed there for an hour thinking about everything I have to get done. Prom invitations, paying bills, making a payroll deposit.... then cooking, washing, packing, and cleaning for our annual trip to the races. Plus, I got-ta thinking I need to update my blog..... oh my goodness! So at 3:00 I just got up! I started KD's laundry, started downloading pictures off my camera and started cooking... all at once. Not really, but kinda.
Anyway....

Last Friday when KD and Pake were gone to Denver, Traci, Hunter, Tate and I hung out.

I told Traci heck, go with me to look at the babies.... I love to watch the mommas and their babies.

This is my baby and his Honda 80... he scares me... he's only 7.


This is Traci's baby. He scares me too! But I love taking pictures of them.



Then, Saturday there was a Nascar Night race, so we had a gathering. These are some of the kids running around the place: Pake, Mr. Ty Todd, Drew, Hunter, and Collin.




Course yall know who Hunter and Tate are, but the little guys are Collin and Jarret Leathers (KD's cousin Danette's kids... aren't they the cutest) They remind me of when my boys were little.



Sunday, I caught Pake working on his motorcycle. You can tell his hand and arm are swollen, but it doesn't stop him. He hates when I talk about him on my blog... but I just can't help it.





These are sausage balls! I made enough for an army this morning. After a couple rounds on a cookie sheet, I finally just covered the whole oven rack in foil.


These little suckers are DONE. I chopped up some jalepenos and added them this time. I actually made these for NEWT. They're his fav. Mine too!

Well it's 6:00 now, so I guess I'll get ready for school. I'm still no where near being caught up. KD just got up and told me I'm not NORMAL... anyone that gets up at 3:00 and takes pictures of their cooking and puts it on the computer for public viewing... is just not NORMAL....
LOL I know he's probably right. Yall have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Tori said...

Yep....what KD said.

Brooke said...

Haha, we wouldn't expect anything less from you :)