Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Dan and Pat had us over for Easter Sunday Lunch.
This is Pat's little house in her backyard that is decorated sooo cute.

The apple tree was blossoming and it was soo pretty. Kerry Don was hiding eggs.

Pake helped hide eggs too! He thinks he's too big to hunt.
This make his Momma real sad.

Yall know who this, of course. He's my youngest. He's WILD!


I love this action shot of Rexie and Tate scrambling for eggs.



These girls are my next door neighbors. Rayli, Jerzi and Meg!


And these kids are my next, next door neighbors. Rustie, Bray and Rexie!


Pake holding Carmel (she's a miniature dashhund and she's a doll) and Cedar.
Pake was so sweet to help Cedar find eggs.


The whole gang of cousins from Roll-a-Cone Road. I look at a picture like this, and I can't believe they are all this BIG.... where does the time go?


Mrs Pat and Mrs Loretta! Aren't they the cutest sisters?


Now this is serious talk here between Dan, KD, Justin and Deon.
You know whatever is being said is important. I'm serious!


So after our lovely lunch and exciting easter egg hunt, Tami and I took this crew golfing. It was such a beautiful day. Everything on the golf course is turning green, and it makes me so excited for summer. By the way, it felt like summer as it was 80 degrees today.

I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.


No comments: