Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hauling Motorcycles

All my life I imagined myself, hauling horses! Little did I know I'd be hauling motorcycles, instead. I don't guess I'd change a thing though. Traci and I took the boys to Claude to ride on a new different, cool ,out-of-this-world (according to the boys) dirt bike track.... it was for Hunter's birthday! Ray and Cheryl came over to watch too.
Pake and Hunter drove the Excursion out to hook up to the trailer, and then loaded all the dirt bikes all by themselves. I have to say, I was kind of impressed and sad at the same time, with the realization that they're getting WAAAY too big for their own britches.

Adams and Owens boys love to ride!



Riding high!


This is my baby...



He's not much of a baby anymore.......




This is one of my favortie pictures of the day.





This track was cool! I mean really cool! I like the BIG jump....
I think it looks like someone's backside... mine actually! BIG anyway!


Mr. Brooks O on his 2 cycle KTM, 2 cycle motors sound cool!
(note to self: don't forget Brook's special gas next time - Of course Papa Ray saved the day)


Hunter O, my other left handed son! (he's actually Traci's but I claim him sometimes... I even made him eat black eyed peas the other day!)

The boys were in heaven....


Traci and her boys posed for a picture on the way back at Claude's Crossing. Pretty cool VIEW!


It's days like these that we make memories that we'll never forget!
On the way home, Tater already wanted to know when we can go back!





1 comment:

Andreia Rice said...

Awesome pictures!!! Love the ones of the boys jumping....cool!