Saturday, May 1, 2010

Prom Sneak Peek

I have stressed and stressed about PROM this year. We brought it back to Tulia and had to work on a shoe string budget. After many meetings and sleepless nights, we finally got to see it all come together last night. And if I may say so myself.... it turned out AWESOME!!!!!

I think the tables make the whole room, and I have to give all the credit to Tisha and Sherry. The lights shining through are under the tulle tablecloth skirts. Also the girls had to steam iron all the chair covers and tie the sashes. This picture is cool, but it still isn't the same "AWE" factor as it is in person. However, you have to understand what we started with......

When I saw this blank, bleak, ugly pale green walled room.... I wanted to crawl in a hole and not come out FOREVER. Or at least until PROM season was over. But then again, it all came together and this is what it looks like.............

Now I'm just ready to see 60 kids all dressesd up in their formal attire enjoying themselves. Because, afterall, it is all about the kids and making memories they will never forget!



1 comment:

Andreia Rice said...

Looks awesome!!! Way to go girls!