Sunday, May 2, 2010

Prom 2010

The PROM was a great success! It was fun to see the kids all dressed up and enjoying it!


We decorated on Friday night and my boys helped too!

They had to steam iron all the chair covers and tie the bows... there were only 80 chairs.


My friends Judy and Christy helped out too!



Tate, Aunt Sher and Pake (the birthday boy)...
what a way to spend his birthday, helping decorate for PROM!


Even my H3 got to come to prom... Bailey and her date Chaz!

I loved this old car! Several girls came in it as a group.

My friend Paula and her daughter Lexee... two really sweet girls.

That's me and my neice Bailey... it's so hard to believe she's old enough to go to PROM...

The Moms did such an outstanding job on the food tables. And the food was great too!

They even had a chocolate fountain.


This girl said, "Look Miss a chocolate waterfall!"


I love all the pretty dresses and hairdos. My favorite dress was Roosey's, she's front and center.


Bailey and her friends... The other girl is an exchange student from Germany.
She smiled the whole time!

The DJ tricked everyone into doing the Hokey Pokey... even the principal!


Taylor crowned the Prom Queen.


And we ended the evening by presenting the THS PROM 2010 King and Queen!
I was so relieved for it to all be over and alittle sad at the same time.
I hope the kids made lifelong memories! I know I'll never forget it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.