Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ATV Adventures

All in all, Memorial Day weekend was great except I had to work Saturday morning..... but we won't talk about that, because SCHOOLS out for SUMMER!
The reflection of my punks.... I love it...
My friend Barbara (who is a great photographer) had the idea to shoot their reflection.
Boy am I glad I brought her along.

Speaking of Barb there she is, shooting the blooming prickly pair.


It's great to bring along a photographer, because yall know how I love to get family pictures.



My two punks on a BIG rock.




The Saturday group at the ranch.






I tried to copy Barb, my picture of the blooms.





We rode under the bridge that goes to MacKenzie.


My favorite plateau by the dam.


I know yall don't recogonize this guy do you? IT'S Kennedy.... he shaved and cut his hair =)

This punk is KD's nephew... guess he's mine too. He'll be a freshmen and he wore swimming trunks and purple top cowboy boots.... what's this world coming too?
Ok, ok Aaron I guess I'll still claim you.


Barb and Danny are pretty cool folks, with pretty cool 4 wheelers. Plus they hauled my punks.





The line up.... that dirty green RZR is our new toy which we love!
Come see me and I'll take you for a ride =)



My favorite look out point on the back side....


Hey yall might see this on our Christmas Card... I kinda like this picture.


That's Mr KD pointing at our pickups parked up on the ridge across the canyon.
We had a good ride.






Then, on Sunday we rode at the lake.... the little motorcycles got to go too!
I love trailing with a big group.

Thanks for checking out our Memorial DAY ATV adventures....


5 comments:

Liss and MOMMY said...

So you love the RZR? We looked at them last year and decided on the crew ranger and love it. I think the boys one day may need a RZR though:)

Brooke said...

Holy cow....I didn't even recognize Kennedy....he looks like his daddy in that picture though!

Tandy Adams said...

Melissa the RZR is awesome... it will go anywhere a 4 wheeler will go. It will go about 60 or 70 mph though, and so for that reason... my boys are not allowed to drive it. We didn't get it for the speed but for the roll bars... my old 4 wheeler kept bucking me off =) and I didn't like that.

I know Brooke he looks so young. I still have to think twice sometimes when I see him.

Tandy Adams said...

Does anyone else get messages in Chinese? I delete them as soon as I see them (because I have no idea what they say), but how do I get rid of them? I have a feeling it's a scam.

Unknown said...

Wow! This place is just amazing, and you guys looked to have enjoyed the trip a lot. But isn’t the weather a bit hot? I remember our first outback adventure and it was awesome! We traveled around using ATV’s, saw animals, took photos and had a barbeque dinner. Best wishes, Tandy! :)

Keturah Gaulin