Monday, June 14, 2010

Life at the LAKE

We've been spending lots of time at the lake... it's our favorite place.

My friend made this stepping stone for me... I think it pretty much sums it up =)

My Pake is such a hardworker... he mowed around our camp.



Boys will be boys!

Country boys around the fire pit that they worked so hard on.....



When we're lucky, we get to put the boat on the water. THANKS KD we love you man!


This one amazes me! He can do anything he wants.


As for this one... LOOK out! He popped up first try.


Hunter O and Tater getting a WILD ride from KD
(this is why KD likes to get the boat out.... he LOVEs to give a good ride)

Who the heck is that guy out there?
It's RICKY ROD... yes he got air! LOL


We all got a kick out of him, even little Judy BUG... she said he was sore for a week.


I was sore for a week too..... but it was fun at the time!

I love the lake!

No comments: