Saturday, September 11, 2010

Handy Girl

I was showing these cute new twin beds I ordered for Tate's bedroom to my friend Barbara. See they had been in for a week, but were still sitting in their shipping package. I had been admiring them but I knew there was no way I'd be able to put them together.
My handyman was busy sowin' wheat.
So Barb says, "Well Tandy, what are we waiting on, let's put them together!"
I said, "But Barb I can't operate power tools"
She says, "Oh you big ole SISSY!"
So her and Pake put them together for me. I was lots of help too!
I took pictures and handed them tools
Aren't they cute though? The only problem is, half the time Tate sleeps with his brother. I guess he's a big ole sissy like his Momma! Now I need to find a cute night stand and lamp. Hmmmm... might be time to go junkin'
Thanks again Barb, you rock!

No comments: