Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Krazy KIDS

Yes I said KRAZY kids, and it's normal for me to have half a dozen running around.

On this occasion all the kids on the road, showed up to play hide and go seek.

Let me tell yall, it got alittle wild.

I thought this was a good picture... I didn't know they were already acting sillly.....
thanks Tate and Brooks!


Here they're all REAL silly! KRAZY kids! Could it be the Dr. Pepper and brownies?



This one... we'll call him Erkel, Steve Erkel and he says.... "Did I do thaaat?"

Normally, this kid is very quiet and reserved, it has to be the Dr. Pepper!



I'm not going to say I didn't tell the kids to settle down, slow down or quietin' down about

50 times (ok I finally kicked them outside),

BUT I love them all and I love them hanging out at my house!



No comments: