Sunday, September 26, 2010

Muddin'

In Swisher County, we have an annual mud boggin'. It's actually an event to raise money for our 4-H and Buyers Association. And when you're from a small town, it's not often that anything big is happening. Well, a MUD Boggin' is big in Tulia, Texas

Yes that's my youngest punk. He loves the mud!

The firetruck is even nice enough to come out and wash off the muddy little punks.

So here's what it's all about and this was a good run...
this one made it through and that's the whole point.


These two punks didn't get muddy. I guess that makes the smart little punks.


The Smith's visited on this monumental Saturday. They didn't even know how lucky they were going to be, getting to watch such a grand event. I'm just sure they'll be back next year.

Isn't my little sis too cute preggars! Little Reno will be here before we know it!

Sorry for all yall that missed the mud boggin', maybe yall can make it next year.
But come to think of it, maybe next year I'll go shopping instead. I'm just saying.

No comments: