Saturday, January 15, 2011

I (heart) WINDMILLS

Today I became the happiest girl in Swisher County, heck maybe in all of Texas! 
My sweet husband (that can do anything) put up my windmill!

 We hauled the tower to the house on a trailer and used the well rig's crane to stand it up!

It's tall!

 Then, KD welded it down to the metal plates in the concrete holes he poured.


 Then he climbed the tower and I told him please don't fall off, we need you around here!!!!

 Then, raising the head was a little tricky!  I thought how in the world are we going to do this???

But KD climbed the tower again and guided it while I ran the crane which was actually the scarey part.

So, there she is!  The Backwards K now has an old windmill in the yard.


I heart windmills....  I really do!

Now I need a wagon.  Anyone want to give me one?

As Sweet T would say....
Peace Love and My Windmill is Cool!

No comments: