Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rockin'

Today we went Rockin'  NO not rockin and rollin! 

 There are lots of purty rocks at the ranch.

 I like this ROCK... reackon I could put it in my backyard? LOL

 Rocks from the ranch really are rad!

 Everyone hauled rocks!

We almost got too many rocks though...

The RZR was rockin and rollin' here.... yep we had to go get the pickup.

My boys are so sweet for haulin rocks for me.

Did yall know the prickly pears are pink right now?  I just had to throw that in there.
I also want to thank my KD, because he likes rocks too and he's going back with tractor to get some big ones!  We found out real quick that we didn't have enough muscles.
I just had to throw this in too!  Gosh if I was his Momma I'd be ashamed. 
Their Daddy bought them sunflower seeds and he should be ashamed too!

If any of yall want to come work in the yard don't hesistate, come a runnin'! 

No comments: