Sunday, January 9, 2011

Prime Rib.... Need I Say More

On the first day of this year, 1-1-11, we were invited to supper. See I knew it wasn't just any ole supper.  This was one of those meals that you dream about all of your life.  It just so happens that this guy we know can cook prime rib.  And who doesn't like prime rib.... I mean seriously....

Prime rib, Sauteed baby portabellas, twice baked taters and salad w/a red wine vinegar dressing. 
Can I just say perfection?


 
 MUSHROOMS... my fav.  These baby portabellas were totally to die for....
could it be the whiskey that made them so good?
 
Now this is a beautiful site.... a perfectly pink prime rib..... is your mouth watering yet?

 Then, there's the sauce and let me just tell y'all.... Actually I can't.... it's so good I could never explain.

 So these are the cool folks that invited us for the perfect supper.
I'm just saying when's the last time someone cooked prime rib for you?


It was kinda awesome to start the year out right, with some extra special folks.


Thanks again Todd and Dawn... y'all rock! 

No comments: