Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Eggs, Potato Guns & Strawberries

Easter eggs, potato guns and strawberries!  WHAT you say?  Huh?  Que?

Yes that is in fact what I said!  When we have Easter at the 'ole Backwards K,
well we hunt Easter eggs, shoot potato guns and eat strawberries....

Pake helped Tori stuff eggs.... they were supposed to be putting a dollar bill in there randomly,
I think he was randomly sticking those dollar bills in his pocket! 

Scouty hunted eggs!  She's a picky little Easter egg hunter though,
 if she didn't like the looks of the egg, well she wasn't going to put it her basket.

Tater Jack on the other hand, he's not picky.  He wants them ALL, well as long as they have $1 in them! 

Speaking of Tater Jack, he's a HAM! 
 I was trying to get a picture of Red and Keith........ anyway, I'm soo glad they came to see us.

So here's the potato gun part.... see the boys have a potato gun.  Actually, I bought them this potato gun at the family reunion (what kind of Mother am I?)  Anyway, thanks to Cousin Rocky!  So, my boys love to shoot the potato gun when we have company.... see this makes us look like real dignified folks. Or not?    I'd also like to mention Cousin Pete blessed us with his presence (he's in the orange).

The potato gun is absolutely the coolest thing since sliced bread.  It's loud and powerful! 

Pake said, "Daddy this thing don't kick too bad"!  Anyway, they shot potatoes and confetti eggs and anything they could shove down in there... What ignites it you ask?  Well if you notice on the ground there is a can of hairspray.  Yes hairspray... who knew right!

Scout posed with Papa and she had a new name for him,
CUPCAKE.... Oh my this child definitely entertains us!

Reno is going to entertain us too!  

Finally here's the strawberry part......
 I made chocolate covered strawberries,
Riley's grandmother made chocolate covered strawberries, 
Aunt Pat brought angel food cake and strawberries
and Summer aka Sweet T made strawberry cupcakes....
YUM  Oh and aren't my nieces cute?  BOYS get back =)

I'd also like to mention that Autumn and I beat Tripp and Tori in shuffle board... HA! 
Just had to throw that in there!


I think, these sweet cousins were entertained with all the fun!  

Actually I think everyone had fun!  Y'all come back to the Backward K Corral... You hear now! 

No comments: