Saturday, April 16, 2011

Motley Mommas and Babies


What could possibly brighten your day more than a bunch of new babies calves?  Seriously???

This little booger brightened my day.... he was the cutest little fart I've seen in a while.

I named him Zorro, the masked Zorro! 
Then, I asked KD if I could load him up and bring him to the house and he said,  "NO TANDY!"
I'm still not over it either!

I also saw Lucy Lou and she and her calf seem to be doing just fine! 
She'd kill me if she knew I posted this picture of her... it does kinda make her butt look big.
Oh wait I think cows butts are supposed to big BIG! My mistake!

And I just LOVE how mommas and babies motley markings sometimes match.  I just love to go see the cows, especially this time year when they're calving.  It sure brightened my Friday and I had to share. 

No comments: